June 20, 2006

A quiz a la my pal Brett

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“Racemes clongate, loose, exserted; spikelets awned or mucronate…10. Pleuropogon.” – Manual of the Grasses of the United States, Vol. 1, A.S. Hitchcock

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
A phone, a cool lacquered rock and lots of post-it notes

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The final episode of the Apprentice

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
10:30ish am

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:43am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A low radio, Bo and his wife – and the babies (I got to go chat…I’m back), a printer, clacking keys, shuffling papers, and light foot steps

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
1 ½ hours ago, walking from my truck to the office door

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A busted printer

9. What are you wearing?
sneakers, worn jeans, and a short-sleeved button down shirt

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes…someone chugged all the half-and-half

11. When did you last laugh?
Moments ago, with my friend Bo

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
The world is a gift – American Indian Heritage Month poster, among others…

13. Seen anything weird lately?
A group of cow-calf sets standing up to their bellies in a pond covered with a thick mat of aquatic creeping primerose - black cows, green mat and lots of bright yellow flowers. I think they thought they were water buffalo.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
What I will do for friends…

15. What is the last film or video you saw?
Boonbock Saints

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
The debt of my past

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I’m afraid of heights. Yep, heights…and clowns

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Move people to where the food is

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes

20. Comment to George Bush:
Do you need a hug?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Autumn

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Eli

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I don’t want to be a woman…but, I would certainly live in another county.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Didn’t think you were coming…wanna grill out?

25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog:
I can’t forward a chain-deal…you know who you are. Please to do of your own accord

No comments: